Skip to content
- Start your resume with a short and clear information: what function – what sector do you target?
- Tune your resume: highlight some experiences or skills that can bring an added value to the function you are applying for
- Keep your resume short (2 pages is a good standard) to make it efficient and impactful
- Build your resume around keywords: specific knowledge, tool, language, norms, standards etc. Recruiters look for resumes with keywords
- Content must be clear and generic, but should leave room for more specific questions. Recruiters will be encouraged to contact you to exchange about it